Friday, November 9, 2007

Thursday Night Tennis Lights

A friend and I played tennis last night (I got beat, again) in the
cold and under the lights at the local courts adjacent to the
community recreation center.

Due to the recent time change, it starts to get dark at what seems to
be 4:30 p.m. and by the time any normal people get out of work, it is
really dark. Being able to drive up the street and play on one of
four lit tennis courts, with tight nets, is quite nice. I dressed for
the cold, but once I started chasing all of his shots (most of which
I couldn't return) it warmed up quite nice. Not at all a bad place/
time to play.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You guys should play more often! If it was earlier, Ryan and I would come watch!

Cameron and Michelle said...

Adam, I am afraid it wouldn't be any different if you were to play me. I have a wicked serve and a lashing backhand. It wouldn't be prudent for me to take glory in beating you. However, it is good to hear that you are back and wanted to welcome you back. I am usually not good at staying in contact, but read your tennis match and wanted to help you feel better about yourself.
keep it real.
-cameron-
(no one of importance)