Saturday, February 10, 2007

Add 1 More to the Family


It has been almost a week since my last entry. I would like to be more consistent, yet I continously finding myself wanting to write about things that I am not able to. Usually personalities at work or things associated with the conditions here. Some things are taboo and will get you in trouble and my blog shut down, so I just don't write about them. Otherwise, I think there is enough to write about.

It was an honor to become an uncle again this week. My youngest sister, Kassie, gave birth to her first child, a boy named Jackson. I like the name. This now makes 25 nephews and nieces with one more on the way. Just since being mobilized for active duty, I have missed 5 babies and will miss one more in March. Quite a few...and I think I remember all of their names. Congratulations Kassie & Jose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful - got the best of both of them and the calmest baby I have ever seen. Life is good and we think of you every moment.