Friday, June 27, 2008

What is a Shoe Box Full of Cash?

When the attorney asked Katie and me how we wanted the funds from the
house sale to be received I suggested the above, as a joke.

The attorney went on and on about how that was a bad idea. The need to
hire an armed guard, the additional fees, and the difficulties of
having to secure the shoe box. Once I told her I was joking, we signed
the final papers and left the office.

We are officially homeless and unemployed. Doesn't feel that bad,
though.

Next stop: Bristol, VA (The Birthplace of Country Music)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Enough cash to fill a shoebox... we only hope we'll make out half as well!

CPT K said...

I had a kid shoebox in mind. No larger than the one Sarah's shoes come in. Also, to fill it, we probably would need to have it all in $1 bills.