Friday, January 26, 2007

Letters From Home

I got a few letters this week from some great people. My oldest sister's boys wrote me some encouraging letters updating me on the latest events in their lives. It was good to hear from them.

I also got a package from some friends. They moved recently to the east coast and are adjusting to the changes. The pictures were great and the candy is already gone. I brought it in to work and it didn't last through one shift. It was Valentine's candy too.

I think I am going to be kicking myself for not taking more pictures. I need to send one of me, my gun, and my army truck to Kimball. Check your mom and dad's email inbox and you should see one soon.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you got the package! Thank goodness Katie just sent your blogspot address again, so now we'll be able to keep up on your updates. By the way, Kimball would LOVE a picture!! Start snapping!

Adam, Matt wanted me to tell you to take the "freaking picture" down of the cheerleaders and we'll send you one of the 1997 American Fork Cavettes. That'll get your heart pumpig!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.