Thursday, September 20, 2007

Nobody reading this blog


I have had some difficulties in updating my blog as I don't have as much access to it as I have had in the past. The image is a screenshot of what I get at work when I type in the URL of my blog in the address bar of the internet browser. Otherwise, things are going well.

I brought my boots out of retirement as they were the only comfortable pair I had. Still doing well for me. I think I was a little quick to get rid of them. Before I left for R&R I sent them outside my trailer thinking one of the third country nationals that works here might come by and pick them up. At times I see them wearing worn out stuff that at one time was worn by some soldiers. Twenty days later I came back and they were still there. I was glad, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this blog, so don't stop writing. You can always email your posts. Dashboard > Manage Your Blogs > Manage Settings > Email

Jill said...

I'm reading too! We love to hear your funny stories. Have you checked out our blog lately? I'm sure you've heard the news....

Carly said...

Hi Adam, I too read your blog and get real excited when you do post. Hope you are well. Love ya, Carly